Dear Ft Island,
I'm sorry. I think i fail as the no. one supporter of Ft Island. Your concert is on 14th Jan. which is on Saturday, but i won't be able to do what i've promised to do when you guys having your concert here. I feel bad. I don't have time and also money to memorize your fanchant, shop for your concert goods,and make nice banners for the concert.i feel crappy. I didn't do much in welcoming your first full concert. To watch your concert live (as in live) has been my dream ever since i lost hope to have Mcfly coming over to Malaysia. You guys are musically my inspiration since 2008, and always said to myself whenever i watch your concert DVD, that i have to watch you guys in front of me live and show my fullest shot as a Primadonna. I don't think i can call myself one now. I know i shouldn't use exam weeks as my excuses as other fans out there are excellent students and still can keep up with all Ft Island-related activities. As for my sister, she used to star-chasing Fahrenheit when she was in exam week back then. Me? i can't even fetch you guys at the airport. What more staying at the same hotel, like i always wanted when you guys come here. Me is also feel useless when i think i don't try hard enough to win their meet and greet passes. i need it so that i can hand any gift i planned to give. But now i have no idea at all what to prepare.
In anyway, despite of unfortunate things happened, i'm still happy and very fortunate just to watch your full concert live in front of me. It will be the highest satisfaction for me as a Primadonna.That's the best part of my fandom life. I know many other prims will be able to do any other stuff on behalf of me. I know i'm going to have a blast at your concert. Nothing will stop me..i hope. lol
2 comments:
cheer up ^^
no worries... at least you get to see them, isnt it?
Post a Comment