
11. August 2008.
noona neomu yeopposeo
just when i thought I could go
my heart is lost and
you're pulling me back again
wishing on a falling star
wish I could be where you are
somehow you came and
changed my everything
[you know that] when you're not around
I just feel a little down
this is kinda silly right
it's not okay to me
and I think I'm gonna hate it boy
if you turn your back on me
i don't wanna let it go
but I'm wondering
how do i be careful
not to show you what I dreamnt of
kinda crazy but I
replay replay replay
when we're together
every moment that I teasure
like a movie that I replay replay replay
you know you're my MVP
no one else got what I need
when it's just us two
i get shy but u keep it so cool
when you're always watching over me
and although I wanna believe
tell me i'm just not [imagining]dreaming of you
bridge:
[baby]when you're not around
I just feel a little down
this is kinda silly right
it's not okay to me
and I think I'm gonna hate it boy
if you turn your back on me
i don't wanna let it go
but I'm wondering yeah
noona neomu yeoppo
i don't wanna hear it no more
cause i know it's gonna replay replay replay
keep trying not to fake it
how am i suppose to say it
you're the song that I keep
replay replay replay
4 comments:
tak leh blah ayat.....
ya.....!! sgt x bleh blah...very guava..hahahhaa
dui bu qi...i lost your cbox!!! hahaha...do you need one???
yaa..!! letak la cbox..leh mencarot
Post a Comment