
23.06.07 ( Saturday)
Hm, unfortunetely yesterday is my 16th birthday. What bad day to celebrate it. Not really a celebration actually. At least im not celebrate it just the way Harry Potter celebrating his 11th birthday rite? Busy with my homework, music theory, etc... Not that bad. I don't want to celebrate it with three of us. Yeah, without no one... Not including the walls.
I've visiting my granpa at Ipoh Specialist Hospital yesterday. Its a private one, but the nurse was kinda rude. My grandpa was still the same. Poor thing to gramma who is the one who take care of him.
Its was a bad week too.I've got 2 A's, and i cant rememmber how much c's that i got, and plus, three subject failed in my mid term. Poor enough for teachers who are hoping too much A's from me... heee. I still work on it, just relax. Take it easy. Gud luck for me!
p/s: Hope i'll have enough time to writing in my blog....
No comments:
Post a Comment