
5/4/07, Thursday
Hola! This is my first time me really writing in my blog. Quite excited coz i just want to tell everything to everyone. This is my first time i think that being at school is not bad at all. (But not as great as HSM.) I really think that i should appreciate it. The point is school can be great just the way we live it up. But i cant be a schoolism. The school started great if we are ready for it. Friends are the factor too. Before i forget, hot teachers is my factor. Hahaha, funny eh?
Today, my fave teacher was in mood, as well as mine too. But the worst think i hate is having the after school activities. Its so boring and so old school. What we get is just sweat and bad smell all over the body. I have it for this week yesterday. Forget the boring thing. In my opinion, we need to like the thing that we done to make it better. I just dont know what to say. I should end up now. Lotsa thing to do. Buhbye, have fun...
1 comment:
hoho....poor you...hari ni YUL sedey woo....ahahahahahhhh....
Post a Comment